Patterson Animal Hospital does offer limited emergency services. These services are offered during normal business hours and we do offer after hour care if our veterinarian is available.
What is considered an emergency??
- If your pet has experienced traumatic event such as: Hit by car, dog fight, long distance fall, etc.
- If your female pet has been in labor for over 2 hours and has not delivered a puppy/kitten. May require C-section.
- Pet collapses, has seizure-like symptoms.
- If your pet ingests poison.
- If your pet has any complications (at home) from a vaccine, surgery, or any treatment done that day.